“Kindness requires empathy + action, which yields the most powerful combination in the world.”
– Jennifer Grove, Founder & CEO, Repeat Roses
Repeat Roses was launched in January 2014 after Jennifer spent her a career as a wedding designer and corporate planner witnessing the enormous amounts of waste produced behind the scenes. Determined to find a solution to greatly reduce the waste for herself and all event planners, Jennifer was inspired to start Repeat Roses. Today, the company has grown to service international event clients and retail partnerships based on her mission to create a luxury culture experience combining social impact with sustainability.
Jennifer began her career in public relations and corporate communications, and went on to conceptualize and launch a number of successful businesses including e-commerce and luxury retail boutiques where she oversaw all facets of operations including strategic business development, sales, private label design, merchandising and product development for beauty, accessories, and home goods collections.
Jennifer has been profiled and quoted in a medley of media outlets ranging from Vogue, Oprah, and Inc. magazines to NBC Nightly News, CNBC, and CBS Special “Harry & Meghan Plus One” primetime television segments.
Jennifer holds a B.S. in Marketing, Merchandise Management and an A.A.S. in Merchandising & Buying degrees from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, where she is an active member of the FIT Alumni community.
Awards & Recognition:
• Climate Group Top 5 Sustainable Businesses of NYC
• Nationswell X Toyota Vehicle of Change Semifinalist
• Smart Meetings Magazine: Smart Women in Meetings Entrepreneur Award
• NYU Stern School of Business Luxury & Retail panelist
• Maria Shriver Architect of Change
• Beginex social impact award U/X recipient
• Propelify Startup Humanity Hero
• Project Entrepreneur Finalist / UBS X Rent The Runway and Entrepreneur in Residence at The Knot
• Young Women’s Honors X Moet Chandon award winner
• Global Sourcing Council 3S Sustainability Awards Semifinalist